About 2008 Olympic game

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
skyeagle

About 2008 Olympic game

Post by skyeagle »

I am a chinese in China mainland. I believe that Beijing game will be a totally humiliation for all the nation in this world. China Team, which is well know for their drug abusement, will shame all the glorious of olympic game. Local newspaper had reported a story about a female world champion. In 1990s, she is a well know heavy-lift world champion, but after her retirement from the sports, her miserable life begins. Drugs from the coach team ruined her health, she lost the beauty of woman, the chance to be a mother, the ability to serve the society. Her apperances is much more like a man, instead of a woman. and she must eat expensive special drugs to sustain her remain woman like apperance. She was recruited by Sports School when she was very very young, and all her education is about winning champion for the China government, she didn't has any other ability to serve this society. After her retirement, she can't find any stable job to sustain her survive. Newspaper launch a campaign to help the miserable woman. China's athlete is the sports machine to win champion for the Communist Party government. Beijing game is a severe human rights infringement in China mainland.

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Drug Abuse is against the Olympic policy.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
anish

Post by anish »

Tails5 wrote:Drug Abuse is against the Olympic policy.

YEh i think each and every world sports is against Drug Abuse.
noobcrewz

Post by noobcrewz »

Hell alot of pressure on Chinese athletes to win medals at their own home Games thats for sure.
noobcrewz.com - Sydney Shufflers!
vsfree

Post by vsfree »

I'm a chinese too, waitting for that day.
4ran

Post by 4ran »

It is not healthy .. but why would people go for such stuff ?
caiba

Post by caiba »

Is cannot use any medicine in the competition, is like this cancelled the competition qualifications.