Your Banned Because....Game

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
miroku404

Post by miroku404 »

^ is banned because i say so xD

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

You are banned for using the shortcut of you are and replacing it with "^" and by not supplying a good enough reason for banning someone in which they should now be completely agitated for you having the final say over the initialization of their ban from the forums which was based solely on the personal choice of someone rather than having substantial evidence for attempting the ban in the first place which has now caused a rally of the moderators to attempt to check all recent bans by you in the past to undoubtedly come to the conclusion that all past bans have been solely on your personal reason of because you say so.. which concludes you are now getting banned for not stating an accurate reason for the person before you's dismissal! Now that you have been banned we shall no longer receive complaints of improper removal from the forums in which will make all of our lives just a little bit easier and allowing us not to come on this website as much to correct other people's error in judgment. Thank you for posting the evidence we needed to conclude the ongoing investigation on your ban from the website, we could not have done it without you! *snickers*
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

You're banned for obviously enjoying banning someone, banning should be an impartial matter that is simply done to keep the peace. Deriving enjoyment from it should be a bannable offence. :p
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

You are banned because the person above you has made such a long post I didn't bother to read. :DD

btw.. there is an editor? the qr button works tho.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

You're banned for not bothering to read a banning explanation! Those things are important, without them, how would you know not to do the same thing and get banned yourself!

(The edit button doesnt appear for hosted members for some reason, I'm going to PM SHAdmin about it and see if he can fix it)
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

You are banned for not following the rule to wait for two posts after your last one before posting another one.

Besides I did get enjoyment out of that... it is one run-on sentance of absolute nonsense.. and very funny. Target you should read it... remember it's a joke and is very funny once you see what exactly is written.

In fact the Edit should not be up for many people at all, last time I heard was only moderators/admin but I will check into this.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

z0mG ur banned bcoz my laptop is RUBBISH :(
Wont be back till Sunday!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

You're banned for using the internet shortcut "ZOMG" in which the Z doesnt stand for anything, and for spelling "your" as "ur" and "because" as "bcoz"
miroku404

Post by miroku404 »

^ is banned for haveing the all knowing perngiun in his signature
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

You are banned because I don't know wwho Roku is.