website goes down sometimes

If there is anything for ultimate privacy such as reporting some bugs in the control panel script or such disscussions can be done here.

Note :: Remember, if a post is not of such ultimate privacy related then it must be posted in some other forum which is visible to the open public
Alwahsh

website goes down sometimes

Post by Alwahsh »

Hi ,

first:thanks again and again for the great webhost and great service you provide .
second: My website is getting bigger and bigger but that have a bad effect which is my website starting to go down sometimes , you can't open it and of course this may affect my ranking , is there a problem with the server?? (I didn't finish my bandwidth yet) .

Thanks
Alwahsh

I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Alwahsh wrote:Hi ,

first:thanks again and again for the great webhost and great service you provide .
second: My website is getting bigger and bigger but that have a bad effect which is my website starting to go down sometimes , you can't open it and of course this may affect my ranking , is there a problem with the server?? (I didn't finish my bandwidth yet) .

Thanks
Alwahsh
I remember back in the day when this would occur even to a smaller site like mine. It started when someone hosted something that took all the resources of the server, some script.

I'm sure SHAdmin will look into it and find the cause. Are you using the Free Hosting or a Paid Service?
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

I am using Free Hosting .
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D