2009 Happy New year SHers

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
thetarget

2009 Happy New year SHers

Post by thetarget »

It has been 16 hours since the 12am mark at my corner of the globe. Happy new year guys!

My first goal of the year:
Get my butt together and finish my project :D

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

It's already 3PM on the 2nd Jan here, but Happy New Year anyway :p I've got the same thing to do this year, I've been procastinationt on this project for too long :(
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

You know to make this topic more interesting why don't we post the accomplishments of last year, and post some things we would like to accomplish this year. This should be quite interesting :).

My Accomplishments Last Year:
1. Joined the Army
2. Completed Training
3. Got Me and My brother a computer.
4. Got me a Car.
5. Got Promoted in the Army.
6. Helped Support my Family.

Accomplishments I wish to obtain this year:
1. Get my own place.
2. Start College.
3. Stick through college for the year.
4. Get a half decent job.
5. Get a Girlfriend.
6. Hopefully have enough time to make that gf my fiancee.

I don't have many hard accomplishments to obtain but I keep procrastinating which hinders my ability to do them. I got a lot accomplished in the last year, so I am proud to do so. Now to continue with the original plan I started at the beginning of last year to grant them to be accomplished by next year.

I can't wait to hear everyone else's accomplishments. Even if you accomplish less than anyone else they are still great accomplishments for you, making them worth while. XD
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Jason

Post by Jason »

Oh, I must of missed this.

Anyway, yes... Happy [Belated] New Year to everyone.

Aims for this year:
* - Get a job
* - Keep the job
* - Get out more
* - Get a drivers license
TheCrymsonLegends

Those are good Resolutions Jason. I wish you the best of luck in obtaining your goals for this year.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Jason

Post by Jason »

Thank you. :)
For the job I think I will be needing all the luck I can get, but once I get the job the rest will fall into place.

Edited by: TheCrymsonLegends! Reason: Merged Posts

Anyway, just wanted to say: I sincerely hope you achieve your new years resolutions too.
Though, if you have joined the army why the need for this one: Get a half decent job?
TheCrymsonLegends

Well I am in the National Guard so I only go to drills once a month. It's not one weekend as the days are quite long lol.

I need something to bring more money to sustain a life on my own, which is why I need a job :P.
Jason

Post by Jason »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:Well I am in the National Guard so I only go to drills once a month. It's not one weekend as the days are quite long lol.

I need something to bring more money to sustain a life on my own, which is why I need a job :P.
Ah right, fair enough. Well... considering I am on the look out for a job and know how much of a pain in the arse it is, good luck--hope you find what ya looking for.
TheCrymsonLegends

My friend is moving up to where I am and my other friend is moving back so we are planning on getting a place. I should be able to get a part time job and afford everything I need.

It is a pain especially when no where wants to hire you and the only places that do hire you isn't a good place to work.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Haha Yeah, times are hard now. Be glad you have a job.