SHAdmin inactivity?

If there is anything for ultimate privacy such as reporting some bugs in the control panel script or such disscussions can be done here.

Note :: Remember, if a post is not of such ultimate privacy related then it must be posted in some other forum which is visible to the open public
damen57

Post by damen57 »

When does this start?

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Sorry for my inactivity, i am back now.

Before all you guys mix up things, let me make a few things clear...
As far as account upgrades and other account related modifications are concerned, i am sorry for the delay. They will be attended to ASAP.

Paid customers are given support by employed support staff who are available 24/7/365. (Even the image damen57 has posted above is meant for them). Now i suppose there should not be any surprise in that!! Free hosting customers are supposed to be supported within the community (forums).

As said correctly by TheCrymsonLegends, i do make sure that though you are a free hosting member or a paid hosting member, you will get the best possible services. However, not necessary that you will get the same sort of attention from the support aspect! There has to be some reason why one should feel the need to use paid services instead of free!!
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

When I said the same support I meant from you. Anything more Technical then yes they do get the paid support guys but as far as any support that you handle it would be done the same. Welcome back XD! Sorry for the confusion
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Jason

Post by Jason »

I guess this is as good-er place as any to welcome you back, SHAdmin. :D