Matrix Trilogy

rain1138

Matrix Trilogy

Post by rain1138 »

What do you think about Matrix Trilogy?

I think that the matrix is the best movie ever!

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

In my opinion, matirix triology may not be the best movie ever. However, it is a great movie as per its concept and the quality of its visual effects. And wow those visual effects were truely a wonder to look for :!:
Virtual

Post by Virtual »

Matrix wasn`t the best movie ever but it was really great, but they tended to exagerate with the SF part in II when Neo meets all those agents.
And it`s a good thing they stopped at 3 parts cause many good films where good in the first or also in the second part and after that ruined with a shitty 3rd part.
Resol

Post by Resol »

The first was a great movie, and i thought the second was good also, but it built up the third as having all the answers,, it was a big letdown
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

i really like the first movie even if the ideas were just repeated from Dar City. but the second and third basically nulified the greatness of the first.
medwebinc

Matrix

Post by medwebinc »

Do you know that everything on matrix is math related? for example the room number where Neo met Morpheus was 33 which means 3 people (Morpheus, Neo, Trinity) 3 movies and a lot of this type details can be found in the movies, I will let you see them and you find them, In a short time I will post what I find. :lol:
phoxchange

Post by phoxchange »

that is kind of weird how long did it take you to notice that im so slow i didn't
RuneScape: Phoxey
kronos

Post by kronos »

about the special effects i think that asians been do it better for years now,i recomend kung fu hustle.
Lisk

Post by Lisk »

how does Neo fly? seriously :?:

Oh, yeah, nice trilogy
Hellmonkeys

Post by Hellmonkeys »

I think The Matrix was an AMAZING movie. It had so many innovative things and was so well done.

However, the two sequels just sucked compared to the original. I mean, c'mon, in the end of The Matrix: Revolutions they had a Dragonball Z-Style fight... that just shows how rediculous the sequels became.