Team America: World Police

TreeShadows

Team America: World Police

Post by TreeShadows »

I heard this movie was really good but it looks kinda dumb any opinions?

Smolderthorn
darko

Post by darko »

it's a great movie, i watched it like 2 months ago, it's great, there's even a X-rated scene in it, if you wanna have a good laught, watch this movie
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

trey parker and matt stone once made a great movie called Cannibal the Musical, i strongly recommend searching for it and watching it! listen to the director's commentary!!!
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
RvB

Post by RvB »

i agree, its a very good movie, funny, and like some other movies mostly pointless, but anyway, its good fun to watch
Hazzy

Post by Hazzy »

I watched it, but even though there were alot of funny bits in it, I found myself hoping it would end soon. It seemed to just drag on and on and then not really going anywhere...They should stick with South Park :D
RvB

Post by RvB »

rofl, south park is so funny, when i went 2 france with my form m8's out tutors put southpark on, and after it finished, all you heard is stuff like, "cartmans ma is a big fat bitch" rofl, itb was so funny, the tutors regreted puting it on... rofl.
bangbanger

Post by bangbanger »

looks very dumb but maybe some day ill watch it!
TreeShadows

Post by TreeShadows »

ok i guess ill have to give it a try
Smolderthorn
planetpixel

Post by planetpixel »

this movie is so funny, i love it :D

bangbanger

Post by bangbanger »

but it still looks stupid.. why would people want to watch puppets or what ever the hell they are.