PHP Command Line

Any problem with PHP can be disscused here
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Well I'd use SSL if someone would tell me how to enable OpenSSL in Apache. 'till then, I'm stuck with .htaccess

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Gebbo

php

Post by Gebbo »

very good php programming there tails your great as usual :)
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Heh, thanks Gebbo, but I still have a little problem of not being able to change directories :P. By the way, the reason I'm not on messenger much any more is my computer is acting REALLY STRANGE it hardly ever connects anymore, I'm only on by using a DSL Live CD (DSL is Damn Small Linux)
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

Tails5 wrote:Well I'd use SSL if someone would tell me how to enable OpenSSL in Apache. 'till then, I'm stuck with .htaccess
as far as i know openssl is php module. But i this link will help you to add more security to your project http://tud.at/programm/apache-ssl-win32-howto.php3
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Thankyou very much, I'll go there now and see what I can do about adding that security.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Seems like it's coming along although I still don't quite know what exactly it would be used for. I suppose if you wanted to run it on your server and access your server from windows on another computer just to mess around with the files or upload/download stuff quicker then it would come in handy.

But I'm not really much of a programmer and I don't run a server so I am still puzzled. It is awesome though and thanks for sharing :).
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

It will run just fine on a Unix server too, but it depends on security restrictions in the PHP installations, and uses different commands, like to close a process in unix is SIGTERM <pid> right?
Gebbo

php

Post by Gebbo »

hmm.. i see, trying to understand XD
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................