SmokyHosts New Look

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

This new theme is very very good, nice and cool preety. It is beter faster then that of the before.

josephnm

Post by josephnm »

That's very big difference, from dark to bright, my eyes almost cannot get use to it. :D But this template is simple and easy to navigate, very good. Waiting for your header. ;)
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I like the new layout although I like dark colors because they are easier on my eyes I do have one suggestion for it though.

The white background and stuff is great but for better eye comfort I would suggest getting someone to recolor the headers like Flipper has said. I think some color would be nice as long as it's a light color, it's just the everything being white seems to be hard on my eyes. Just my opinion. It is a great layout and makes things seem happier and like it was said before does seem easier to use somehow but the over use of white is a little hard on the eyes. Maybe it just needs some getting use to though. Goodwork, oh and if you decide to change the header colors photoshop and paintshop pro can be used to just give it color in a fashion to change it to the same color but in the end it is your call, like I said maybe just needs some getting use to, retrain my eyes :).
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
jasondsouza

Post by jasondsouza »

The new theme is indeed very nice...
But I still suggest you to do some reseasrch on colour theory before applying any theme to smokyhosts... especially the forumss... it does not look like a cool site.. it looks very local and made by a non professional web designer... We need something that just attracts all the audience to be hooked on to the forums 24X7
--jasondsouza
ME working on a very new site. (Coming soon)
Come to my web Site
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Thank you for pointing out all your views.

I will soon try and get the header changed to a different color to give a slight contrast to the forums from the complete white look.
delivi

Post by delivi »

SHAdmin where have u been so long :)
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Was slightly busy advertising and optimizing the new looks of SmokyHosts :)
anish

Post by anish »

wow really nice look. I'll name it the white look.
Stam

Post by Stam »

I'd say darken the white a little more of a cream or something and re-organise the forums, but other than that its great :D
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

The new forums do look a little better now. :)

Even though I suggested the forum reorganization I still have to get used to my idea...which shouldn't take that long. :P

However, the main forums page is a little bad. There is way too much scrolling: