PHP Designer 2007

Any problem with PHP can be disscused here
Vista

PHP Designer 2007

Post by Vista »

I want share with you the best PHP Integrated development enviroment.

PHP Designer 2007

PHP Designer 2007 - Professional 5.2.2 [02.26.2007]

PHP Designer 2007 - Professional is a PHP Editor / PHP IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for both beginners and professional developers.
Designed to boost your productivity and enhance the process of editing, debugging, **** and publishing applications and websites powered by PHP and other web-languages.
PHP Designer 2007 - Professional is designed to makes the learning curve as easy and short as possible.
The strength in PHP lies in the ability to embed it into- and together with other web-languages and technologies.

This is why PHP Designer 2007 does not only support PHP but also other web-languages as HTML, MySQL, XML, CSS, JavaScript, VBScript, Java, C#, Perl, Python and Ruby!

The professional edition is ideal for WAMP/LAMP and AJAX developers, with features such as the Intelligent Highlighter that automatically switches between syntax highlighters for PHP, HTML, CSS, XML and JavaScript each (dependant on your position in the ****) and dims the rest of the code; and the large built-in code-libraries.

The familiar, fully customizable and intuitive development environment makes it the perfect IDE for beginners with intelligent code suggestion on the fly and contextual help with access to more then 3000 functions on the fly!

The professional edition is for any commercial, business, educational, institutional or governmental purpose!
The personal edition is a free simplified version that contains a very small selection of features found in the professional edition (personal edition is a free )

link:
http://www.mpsoftwareweb.com/mirror/...hpdesigner2007

Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

Can somebody explain why this is so great in simple, non-advertising terms?
anish

Post by anish »

that cool thanks for that.
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

i have personally used this software i higly r ecommend i t
Vista

Post by Vista »

Flipper3 wrote:Can somebody explain why this is so great in simple, non-advertising terms?
cuz this is the 1 of des soft
thanx 4 replay
anish wrote:that cool thanks for that.
you are welcome
thank u for ur repaly
sakhan wrote:i have personally used this software i higly r ecommend i t
thanx for replay
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

I'm using this software and it's features of projects, variables parsing and php functions/ variables suggestion system is great. Also it has cool php help system, when you place a cursor on a php function and press F1 button, and then software shows all help about that function. I highly recomend this software, because this is probably the best software in the market. One disadvantage: PRO version is not free, but anyways, this is the best php development software for me, i have not found anything better
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

no doubt this is a great software but in my opinion dreamweaver is the best
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

Still nobody answered my question about what this program really does. Image
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

Flipper3 wrote:Still nobody answered my question about what this program really does. Image
This is software for php development. You can try "pro version" for trial or use for free "free version". Try it yourself. What else you want to know?
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

Lixas wrote:This is software for php development. You can try "pro version" for trial or use for free "free version". Try it yourself. What else you want to know?
Oh so it's like a Notepad, but gives you hints? Man I must not have been thinking before. :(