php script help

Any problem with PHP can be disscused here
sakhan

php script help

Post by sakhan »

i want to builld a new letter script which can handled bounced back emails
and also i don't want to use loop's for sending email is there any other way to do
it can any help

delivi

Post by delivi »

why dont you use a email service like Google Apps for Domains. This would help you ease the load of making such scripts.

but if you want to include this in your website you can get the scipt from huge script repositories online. I'll look for one and get it to you once I find it.
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

thanks for the help hope to listen from you soon
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

oh email service can handel this problem.
g007

Post by g007 »

delivi wrote:why dont you use a email service like Google Apps for Domains. This would help you ease the load of making such scripts.

but if you want to include this in your website you can get the scipt from huge script repositories online. I'll look for one and get it to you once I find it.
Than it is good for me.
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

if you want your own php mail script to send mass mails, you need to do in this way:
  • one script that handles with incoming mails and writing a required data to database.
  • oter script that get data from DB and send email to user.
  • Each script should be called separately by scheduling it (for example each five minutes)
On linux based systems you can use cron jobs, on windows- scheduler
csoftdev

Post by csoftdev »

have u tried existing class like phpmailer? it's quite an extensive class and very useful