Windows "Vienna"

Talk, introduce or announce any new emerging technologies that have excited you.
garfunkel

Post by garfunkel »

vienna will be a new os totally different from vista, standard windows os have hit a wall now on the desktop and need to do something different to be worth an upgrade.

Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

I read about this on Wikipedia the other day and I totally agree that Microsoft is rushing everything. They supposedly started making Windows Vienna on the day of the release of Windows Vista. They should listen to the customers and their ideas/complaints and fix those things and add on some more stuff to Vista. Therefore, giving us, the customers, something to look forward to. We should start a petition or something to get Microsoft's attention because on another forum that I post on there is a topic on Microsoft and how evil it is and don't listen to anybody.
lifetalk

Post by lifetalk »

They've just released Vista, and all the hype is about Vista, I guess 2009 is way too far, but i'd love to see it nevertheless! :)
garfunkel

Post by garfunkel »

The problem with microsoft is that they just have no direction and no plan. They don't have clear contact with consumers and focus resources on the wrong things.
barnes

Post by barnes »

Very true..

I'm been forced to upgrade to Windows Vista to play Shadowrun, a game I've been waiting for since I played the orginal pen and paper RPG!

What ever, I was bound to do it some time.
damen57

Post by damen57 »

If I Ever Upgrade to Vista, it will be for gaming more then anything. XP is Good Enough for me.
anish

Post by anish »

I used Longhorn. Its the beta version of vista.
Vista

Post by Vista »

I swear to u vista is the best
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Vienna will be better
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

breeze wrote:I think anything is as better as vista. Right now I'd rather have 98 installed then Vista. They'd better actually listen to complaints this time. Windows should concentrate on the operations of the computer, not the looks.
i agree it would be great if main foxus is on operations rather than looks