Compare Windows XP with Vista!!

Share your knowledge, tips and tricks of your favorite Opearting System
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

i prefer LAST XP. Its ste same XP but very strongly tweaked-> it's performance is much better, looks better aqnd so on. I dont like vista, even more, i'm going to dive to linux, but phpdesigener is not supported there so i'm staying with XP.

Zeqya

Post by Zeqya »

I Dont Know What Vista Is For Sort But I Use Windows XP And Thats The Best I Know And What Do Tweaked Mean?
Want A Nice Website With A Forum
Dont **** Unless You Want To Die If You're Already Dead Then Ok
Wanna Make Colors Too?BBcode
gikian

Post by gikian »

i tried vista but my computer did not perform well with it. so for now i will use xp and upgrade to vista when i buy new computer
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

I prefer vista becoz it the new technology of the microsoft.
4ran

Post by 4ran »

I've been using Xp for long time and it was really good ( or this is what i feel because all the visions before it were weaker ). However, I'm using vista now for about 4 months or more and at the begining i like it .. it was fast and good looking, but after at downloaded my programs and start using it in depth it turned to be really sks !!

1- many programs i use don't work on vista. ( even my Tv turner :S )***
2- I got many errors messeges and it Turn-OFF alot mainly when i use Firefox.
3- Its internet explorer reads doesn't read CSS files correctly.
skyeagle

Post by skyeagle »

I prefer for xp, and maybe will never update to vista, even though vista release its sp1. because I don't have enough money to buy a vista PC, vista needs so much system resources.
iBye

Post by iBye »

skyeagle wrote:I prefer for xp, and maybe will never update to vista, even though vista release its sp1. because I don't have enough money to buy a vista PC, vista needs so much system resources.
Exactly, and there is nothing wrong with XP. I can use it to whatever I want and it can handle every needs.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Vista isn't asking you to be an administrator, it's asking if the program can continue as a warning, it is no bug, it's called UAC (User Account Control) and can be turned off in the Control Panel. And it does not require a 'super compter' 1GB RAM runs it fine, but for lag free have 2GB, it's pretty simple
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Stam

Post by Stam »

Vista wouldnt be fast enough on my PC so im sticking with XP.
web_master

Post by web_master »

Windows Xp is still the best of the two at the moment.