Breeze's Photos

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
breeze

Breeze's Photos

Post by breeze »

Hi all, welcome to my 300th post!

Anyway, for christmas I got a new digital camera. It's a Canon PowerShot A530 and while it's nothing special it does the job I need it to do. I've been dabbling in artistic photography and I'd like to show you my work. Any comments or constructive criticism would be appreciated.

Here's the link: http://www.****.com/photos/aaronbradford

This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
wxy126

Post by wxy126 »

thems So good
breeze

Post by breeze »

thanks for your comment.

If there are any people out there who can give me advice on how to improve my photos please post :)
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

I think you should be giving advice those are excellent pictures if this just a hobby of yours my advice to you is to try selling some of the pictures to magazines or something because they are all very well done and you could make some good money off them.
breeze

Post by breeze »

Lol, thanks. Yeah, my dad said I should try selling them. I might print a book with my pics in it and sell that...
darkdesi

Post by darkdesi »

jejeje tahnks for the comment
limpeh-behsi

Post by limpeh-behsi »

Your photos are very nice. First, the brightness is good, and the 'timing' is very good (for thunderstorm). Yes, you can sell your photos because their 'quality' is good.