pricing

Make money selling some products on your site.
monk

pricing

Post by monk »

hey people (i might even have a job for you),

im wondering what is what u would charge for building a business website. i know someone who is building now a business which will survive and thrive thru its web-interface. a store, basically.

what would you charge for getting it designed?

would u use opensource e-commerce? if so, please recommend me one or two to test out.

what about a flash intro?

what about real search engine optimisation? i really need it to be on the first page of google, and this should be posible since there arent billions of sites like the one we are setting up...

uhm, ive played around lots wiih php and all kinds of opensource scripts, i told my friend who is setting up the business that he should not worry about the website aspect as it all sounds pretty feasible or even easy.

anyone give me some pointers for someone who has never done specifically e-commerce?

this needs to be very professional, yet modern and hip and cool. but very trusted in terms of payment methods and what it just looks like.

anyone (im sure there is in these forums) good at graphics and designing prefessionally? and can anyone tell me some good opensource e-commerce scripts?

i'll deal with the hosting and whatnot later... as i mentioned I MAY just have a job for you.

peace.
m

http://monk.thesmokylounge.com ... might be a bit too psychedelic for you.
monk

Post by monk »

no one? no one has set up an online store?

peace.
m
http://monk.thesmokylounge.com ... might be a bit too psychedelic for you.
Segman

Post by Segman »

i can creat an E-Commerce Store from A to Z :)
What you need ?
daddygotech

Post by daddygotech »

Hmm, monk, although i can't help you to do the manual taskwork. I can give you situated reviews on what it is like to be an E-Commerce businessman. Firstly, let's focus on a low budget since you're on a post-to-host service (-meaning that you're reluctant to spend alot money) Open Source E-Commerce softwares are in that of 'Cpanel' -> 'Fantastico' -> You'll have to scroll down abit to get a view of the softwares. You can install all of them to try out which is the most effective. Don't worry. As for the templates, since it's Open Source, most of the templates you can get are free. However, if you were to do a custom-made template, the cost would still be lesser than those of Commercial products.

But best is that you stick to a simple yet powerful navigational template. It would help alot. As for the pricing, you can focus on Consumer's focus and the market rates. You try out some effective strategies that are out there in the Internet's free e-books resources. Alright, some extra information. You can use E-bay's affilate programs to earn some money =D.
anish

Post by anish »

What we do in ecommerce store? I really dont know...
daddygotech

Post by daddygotech »

You put up either affilated sales or your own products like custom-made tee-shirts and sell them through your E-commerce website. Quite a number of people do this nowadays. However, they use a different service to do sales instead of building up a website with the e-commerce features. If you don't get me or any idea what 'e-commerce' is about, google the term as a query, either with 'Wikipedia' or without it. (-It works wonders)
bilalghouri

Post by bilalghouri »

well anish..e commerce is the name given for online shops/stores.. like e bay..
Habboharts

Post by Habboharts »

How do we earn online actually?