Windows Vista

Share your knowledge, tips and tricks of your favorite Opearting System
Contractjack

Windows Vista

Post by Contractjack »

Who here's got/seen vista? it looks gun, The Theme (black) is mad, especailly with this See Threw Windows haha.

Windows has come along way from programming Windows 98 with C++, This is a good release, Back ups, Accounts more security, Vista is going to be a big hit.

http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=L75414

register above to get free cash just buy doing surveys, real money, real people, no jokes.
elragal_30

Post by elragal_30 »

i try it
but i don't love it
may be because i used to use XP SP2
it also take alot of space and down the computer
i think it is only it's apperance
but you can make it on windows XP SP2
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

I dont like how similiar it is to mac os x i was hoping ofr something new and diffrent. I dont like macs at all so that was a large disapoint me to me. Also id have to buy a new comp just to run it. Ill stick with xp for now
noobcrewz

Post by noobcrewz »

i saw Vista in action at a computer store, looks alright. interface is refreshing.
noobcrewz.com - Sydney Shufflers!
Bulletproof

Post by Bulletproof »

I used vista for a while. it looks great but nvidia made a slow ass graphic driver so i unistalled it and now im using xp again!
iBye

Post by iBye »

I've seen pictures on it, looks pretty cool. But ill stick to XP for awhile thought.
locust

Post by locust »

the new vista looks really nice and it has alot of new features i really like the widgets as well but i wish they had the multiple desktops like linux.
copperfeorgeteam

Post by copperfeorgeteam »

Windows Vista is alright, but somethings it has problems with alot of programs for example vb6 and vb7.And also some graphic cards
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

locust wrote:the new vista looks really nice and it has alot of new features i really like the widgets as well but i wish they had the multiple desktops like Linux.
There is more than enough software for virtual desktop'ing. use Google to find it. I realy know one: "true launch bar"- not free, bus this software has this feature. You just need to search and you will find free ones

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/down ... rtoys.mspx
here for XP, but i think you will be able to run this on vista also
leosean

Post by leosean »

yes! I think so ! maybe it will take my computer down someday...