Anyone play instruments

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Jonxmartini

Anyone play instruments

Post by Jonxmartini »

Im a drummer and i do other instruments on the side. I love music and its a major part of my llife what about you guys.

suni

Post by suni »

I have been plucking away at the guitar for a while now. I would say about 2 years. I am not as advanced as I would like to be, but ti will do for now.
Sunita
Bulletproof

Post by Bulletproof »

nope
i once tried the guitar but i suck at it
inse

Post by inse »

i wish i picked up an instrument... i cannot produce music unless it is witho my mouth
monk

i am

Post by monk »

i am music.. i would like to say that i play everything, but i really only play guitar. turntables are considered an instrument too. percussion, especially simple precussion like conga or something. beatbox, i guess the instrument would be called mouth.

peace.
m
http://monk.thesmokylounge.com ... might be a bit too psychedelic for you.
good

Post by good »

I wish i could but don't play any instrument. For a very long time I wanted to learn to play the drums but I never got a chance to do so. I started piano lessons some time ago but then I stopped, mainly because the person who was teaching me lives far away from me. Is turntable an instrument?? Well if it is, I do play turntables.

I hope to continue my piano lessons some day and hopefully i will learn to play the drums.
shawn

Post by shawn »

I am a drummer also.I also know playing piano and guitar.
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

Turntables are an instrument well at least to me anything that makes music is an instrument. But I'm a drummer so I can just hit things and call it music lol. Just some advice anyone that wants to learn drums but hasn't gotten around to it. When u have some free time play these patterns on your legs with your hangs.
  1. RLRL
  2. RRLL
  3. RLRRLRLL
R=right hand
L=Left hand

Those are just some basic Rudimentary patterns that will help build strength and coordination in your wrists and fore arms. The first pattern is just basic back and forth the next is called double stroke rolls if your doing it fast ;) and the last is called a paradidle. Also you can go to http://www.vicfirth.com/features_drumset.html for more information.
xyunaxfantasiesx

Post by xyunaxfantasiesx »

I don't play any instrument but I would like to learn how to play an acoustic guitar.
shuttleu

Post by shuttleu »

i don't play an instrunent i would like to, my freinds say im good at singing but i think i'm rubish
Hello world!!!