What is everyone's least favourite music?

noobian

Post by noobian »

emo and country

rupertb

Post by rupertb »

Emo and Rap are pretty low forms of music in my opinion. I myself like most types of country.
so...in world war 2..the germans used tanks..and...they were...very important and...they um well they had very hmm i dunno well i had hmm ehh kinda good accuracy

-Rupert Brightener
Flickorian

General.

Post by Flickorian »

I listen to a little bit of everything myself. Sometimes i'm in the mood for something such as Slipknot or KoRn but most of the time i'm listening to hip-hop or rap. Ludacris, Fabolous, DMX, etc.
garfunkel

Post by garfunkel »

I hate rap or hiphop or anything with scanky woman or guys in the video clips, i find it socially degrading and of poor taste.

"oh look! i'm a scanky bimbo! haw haw haw!" does not appeal to me.
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

i don't other's country fav. music nut in NEPAL fav. is the "EDGE VIBES"
Flickorian

Country Music.

Post by Flickorian »

I absolutely can not stand the sound of country music, i've tried, trust me. I've lived with many people throughout the years that have favored country and I can't get into it. Every single song, even the ones that are attempted upbeat, sound whiney and pathetic to me. I listen to quite a few other genre's though.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

****!!! Sounds like something one of those cartoons would say but I like country heh!

I like a wide range of music but I absolutely cannot stand heavy death metal, and the sound of **** pop music. I like anything that sounds like it comes from a real person instead of all the half computerized lispy sounding fruits in the pop industry. While I may not like certain songs from individual people or groups I could like some others but my cousin is listening to oldies which irritates me but I seem to be building up a tolerance to it.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
mburnz

right on man!

Post by mburnz »

garfunkel wrote:I hate rap or hiphop or anything with scanky woman or guys in the video clips, i find it socially degrading and of poor taste.

"oh look! i'm a scanky bimbo! haw haw haw!" does not appeal to me.
I totally agree with you. There is are many forms of music attached to dodgy videos. In eastern europe the musical style called chalga is frequently the musical content of such trash. Some people say its EViil. I just say its awfull and unsuitable for children.

My personal pet dislikes are death metal and opera singing. The former is revolting as it is no doubt intended to be and the latter I'm afraid just doesn't appeal. Be assured I am making a distinction here between the music and the so called singing. I like the orchestral bits of opera just as I like and am moved by many excellent classical works. But when they start to warble away I change the channel pronto.
.deimonic

Post by .deimonic »

I hate pop and almost anything that goes on the radio. (i.e. Justin Timberlake, Paris Hilton etc.) Half of them have no musical talent and gain popularity by **** appeal.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Hate the genre Niche :mad: ... and then the rest I can put up with :lol: