How can I disable "View Source"

Any problem with javascript can be discussed here.
magicfor

How can I disable "View Source"

Post by magicfor »

How can I disable "View Source" and other things like... "No right ****" etc... if the user at your website is using Fire fox. I have been looking for scripts, but cant find any. Do they even exist? Any information will help, thank you. :)

- Donovan

phoxchange

Post by phoxchange »

does any 1 have 1 so when in ie they go to view then source and nuttin there if so reply
RuneScape: Phoxey
medwebinc

Post by medwebinc »

what you can do is to have your website inside a frame so that way when they view source they will only view the source of the frame and not the framed webpage.
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

or you can use javascript protectors: when you view sourse you only find javascript function and a lot of text like this "fhasdklflajfdhdjasfsafsda.f,d/a,f;dkaf;s,asdgfsnkldgaewth48ow3tuawe/gtr" and so on. This text is encrypted and browser render it as normal page, but sorce in encrypted with javascript. Try to search at http://www.download.com as "web protect" or smth
computeacher

Post by computeacher »

I wouldn't advise using a script like this as it prevents the user from being able to copy or paste text from your website. This can be a huge disadvantage, and discourages people from returning. Trust me.

James
James
serkon

you can use javascript

Post by serkon »

Use some javascript for right **** disable and when your page open send another window and dont use it navgation bar like file, edit,view etc. okey?
it is just solution...
another i dont know
RvB

Post by RvB »

why do you want to dissable right **** anyway???? if theres something you would rather noth have people see or take, why dont you put it in a protected directory?
toychoq

Post by toychoq »

wow
thanx alot for that kind of scripts
i have lost many beatiful codes
scripts and site structure from view source
neutron189

Post by neutron189 »

You can always use no script
HepapatitiS

Post by HepapatitiS »

How if disable right ****??