Vista RC1 download/key

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
smk

Vista RC1 download/key

Post by smk »

Name: Vista RC1
Size: 2584 MB
Format: iso
Link: Shotend

Cory: Mr. Feeny, under my desk is a key. It opens locker 703 in a Florida station. In there is all my homework from the past 5 years. I'm actually a wonderful student. I listen and I know everything.
Mr. F: What's the capital of Montana?
Cory: You're not going to Florida, are you?
---------------------
Eric: I have a question that I'm going to need a yes or no answer to. How many people get into Yale each year?
Mr. F
: No.
darko

Post by darko »

man, i don't think anybody herte wilkl be downloading that, it's pretty big +2gb but from what i read this a great reallese it looks amazing, but im waiting until the official release, but thanks for the link

Regards
darko
Darko
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

I have downloaded it so many times that if I try again Microsoft gives me this message about already having too many product keys, and reminding me that each product key for Vista Beta/RC1 can be used upto 10 times.

3 - 6 GB isn't too big for me, just takes a bit of patience. Still quicker than if you order the DVD in the post. I only have two problems why I can't run it:

1) I don't have a DVD burner. I suppose I coudl borrow one from someone, so the real problem why I can't run it is
2) I don't have a spare computer that is powerful enough to run it. I'm not using beta/test software on my main PC, especially considering the fact that you can't upgrade or revert to XP once the beta expires. I don't have any other computer that would even be near powerful enough to run that beast. I am happily testing the latest Ubuntu releases on my virtual machine and that's working fine for me.