Members system: Only in PHP?

Any problem with HTML can be discussed here.
deejiedude4

Members system: Only in PHP?

Post by deejiedude4 »

I was gonna use it, but sites with one is in PHP.
Is it possible in HTML?

Lixas

Post by Lixas »

Member system can be not only in PHP, but also in ASP, CGI, Active java pages, BUT NOT in HTML
HTML is static, and using pure HTML you are NOT ABLE to create member system.
bad-dj

yes

Post by bad-dj »

Lixas is right it can not be doen in html i like to use ones done in php , html , css , mysql all in one and its is working good for me because i made it :) so you cann ot make it all in html
elragal_30

Post by elragal_30 »

Lixas wrote:Member system can be not only in PHP, but also in ASP, CGI, Active java pages, BUT NOT in HTML
HTML is static, and using pure HTML you are NOT ABLE to create member system.
yes i agree with you i think you must use PHP with SQL or ASP (not sure about this )
or you can use some auto install scripts lik forums
annamarie

Post by annamarie »

yup there is no chance to made membersite using html without any help from php, cgi or asp script :) oh and about database (SQL) its optional, u can still made using even some .txt database
AndersW

Post by AndersW »

you will find like drupal using php on the net, with intergrated member system. very easy to use.
WOW! Anders!
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

yeah use drupal or mambo plus to make a memebr system site unless u wanna spend a really long time righting the code yourself (mambo plus is a package of mambo and phpbb forum software combinded so all members are included in both scripts.)
locust

Post by locust »

it will be almost next to impossible to have it purely html.
It will need some sort of java script, php, asp etc to allow it to run as well a database is needed to store the information
Jayke

Post by Jayke »

Impossible in HTML...

Members system is easy to do inPHP.
bez

Post by bez »

There is many of content managment sistems freely available on the net. Try mambo, cms made easy or something similar. But then you must have a hosting with database and php supported.