Arcade on Forums!

If there is anything for ultimate privacy such as reporting some bugs in the control panel script or such disscussions can be done here.

Note :: Remember, if a post is not of such ultimate privacy related then it must be posted in some other forum which is visible to the open public

Sound like a good idea?

Not really!
75%
Not really!
25%

Total votes: 4
TheCrymsonLegends

Arcade on Forums!

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Freedom Fighter wrote:The site should have some type of arcade becasue it livens up the forum and creates more topics. One I would like to sugest would be army system. but this only work on invation boards.
This is originally his Idea so please give all Credit to him!

The reason I moved this post to this Topic is because it has to do with the Google Ads which for Contract reasons we are not allowed to POST where people can View it. What they don't know is about our Hidden Section.

This would increase Ad Traffic if there was a Roatating Ad that switched to different ad's every so often. Besides the Forums isn't a major Professional part of this Website so why not allow the users to play some games?

SHAdmin I believe this would help the overall Trafficing for Ad's to help you maintain your payment. You might even find that you could make an increase in profits. Please everyone give your opinion on the Arcade only, leave the Ad Traffic Talk up to those who know more about it. This is not a discussion on the Ad Traffic be aware any posts containing Ad Traffic discussion will be Edited and Warned. This discussion is on the Arcade System for PhpBB Boards, which adds a place for Users to play thier favorite Arcade games right here on the boards.

Anyone can post thier opinions about this Arcade, if you do not plan on using this section please do not say you won't use it. Allow those who want to use it a chance to pass time. :D Thank you, and Thank you Freedom Fighter for this Idea. ( If anyone else thought of this, please come forward for a proper Thank You, sorry your suggestion wasn't used. ) Happy Posting!

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Yeah, I would love to play games on here from time to time...And yes, this would increase traffic to this site lots...
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

Nice re post. Thx. Also Ya games from now and again would be fun or when your waiting for a reply or somthing.
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

There could be advantages and disadvantages to this. It would be fun to play them which would keep members here. On the down side, wouldn't this run the bandwidth up? I voted "Yeah!".
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I will point SHAdmin to this so that he can take a look at it. I do not know if this will work over with him but the Ads that would be shown while playing games could generate some revenue. If your bored one day just start **** some lmao.

With the new Donations thing happening, I do not know if this will work or not. He will have to check it out.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

soubds good :lol: look forward to the results
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

is a nice idea, i think the admin should try it.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

This site also offers paid hosting services and many other such services which need the site to have a professional look. Having arcade games in here will loose the complete professionality of the site. So even though i guess it might bring in some more revenue from the free hosting members, but smokyhosts.com will loose business in the paid hosting field which is one of the main revenue which also contributes to pay for the free hosting service. So this will not be implemented.