Heroes Season 2

Discuss anything about your favorite TV shows....
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I'm just glad it's coming back so soon ^_^

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I recently read that the writer's strike is effecting Heros but will not alter it's plans for continuing. Christmas break will give the strike enough time to hopefully come to a conclusion so that the show will be back in enough time to air when they have it planned for in January. It is effecting a good deal of shows but they are managing to find ways around having to directly comfront the writers in which are striking. I would imagine they would hire new writers if it has bad effects shortly after the holiday break, simply because these shows are schedualed to run so many episodes per season and if it breaks the cycle then they will revert to other methods.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I hope they don't call in new writers O.o I like the current ones... new writers will change the show too much.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

Tails5 wrote:I hope they don't call in new writers O.o I like the current ones... new writers will change the show too much.
Agree! new writer will only bring down the show in most cases, and i afraid the characters i like will be kicked out of the show. Hope the good story line continue.
TheCrymsonLegends

Tails5 wrote:I hope they don't call in new writers O.o I like the current ones... new writers will change the show too much.
Trust but this could be a good thing to get more ACTION and less DRAMA in Heroes. I guarantee the old writers will come back but new writers could have a new insight and bring heroes alive so we are constantly kept on the edge of our seats.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I like it how it is :P Atleast the drama is continuing the story line and not just useless like in most shows
TheCrymsonLegends

But the Drama is dragging out the story lines and it's ending up like a Soap Opera instead of an actual TV show. I mean they can continue the story line but they don't have to make it so hard to enjoy. I like shows which have a base story and each new show has a different story of it's own so that you find new ways to enjoy it. Just like House it has a base story and each show is it's own show, and I love it. I'm just saying that Heroes needs to put more action in their story instead of the constant soap opera drama.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

To each his own. I'm VERY glad Sylar is back, anyway :p
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

season 2 is ending soon i think
web_master

Post by web_master »

Season 2 as now ended. I liked the first season of the show a lot more than the second season. Yes the 2nd season was dragging out the story lines just to make seasons when they should have stopped making after season one. Its the same for all shows including Lost, Prison Break 24 etc.