How long is my free host will active?

Is there anything that is confusing you, or that you are unable to understand? You can clarify here.
raharaw

How long is my free host will active?

Post by raharaw »

I just wondering and asking, for how long my free host plan will active?
is it forever or like 6-12 month?

SHAdmin

Re: How long is my free host will active?

Post by SHAdmin »

It will be free for as long as you are active in these forums
iAlwaysFail

Post by iAlwaysFail »

Exactly how active do we have to be? post everyday? every week? browsing forums once a week?
Xception

Post by Xception »

If you check the "price" for each hosting account, it seems to be using a points system here giving you 1 point for each post, or something to that affect. So it is my understanding, you will need to post a minimum of your hosting package's cost in posts, each month.
So the basic beginner hosting plan, costs 10 posts, so you need to make at least 10 posts per month to stay active.
Admin can correct me if there's more to it or I have made an error, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Currently only hosting account setup and upgrades need minimum posts.

As long as staying active is concerned... I believe in a community, it makes sense to talk sense, and not force to talk junk. So well, there is no minimum number of posts that you need to make every day, week or month. But as soon as I see no activity in the forums, the ones who haven't been on the forum for the longest period, while holding a hosting account, will be the first ones to get their accounts suspended.
xMaGiicS

Post by xMaGiicS »

So post a post everyday i guess soo?