mIRC LOUNGE

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
Jeries

mIRC LOUNGE

Post by Jeries »

If you may please make a special section for mIRC.. i ask you.. please.. i can really help..
I'll be more than glad if you open this kind of section :)

JNRation
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

few simple questions: what for is that mirc lounge?? What are u going to post there ?? scripts ?? If yes, the post it in scripts lounge.
Jeries

Post by Jeries »

Lixas wrote:few simple questions: what for is that mirc lounge?? What are u going to post there ?? scripts ?? If yes, the post it in scripts lounge.
I know, but i think it would be much orginized to put scripts in one section.. :)
JNRation
KingSpore

Post by KingSpore »

Maybe it should be a subforum.
darko

Post by darko »

i noticed that smokyhosts, now offers live support, so why not open an irc room. And i don't think we need that kind of room, specially that the "Scripts lounge", isn't going so well as i noticed it.
Btw, mIRC is the windows client for IRC( internet Relay Chat), what is IRC, it's an old form of communiction betwenn internet users, but now a days, not so many ppl use it, only computer geeks (like me), and hackers use it, to communicate. for more info, go to http://www.irc.com
Jeries

depends

Post by Jeries »

darko wrote:i noticed that smokyhosts, now offers live support, so why not open an irc room. And i don't think we need that kind of room, specially that the "Scripts lounge", isn't going so well as i noticed it.
Btw, mIRC is the windows client for IRC( internet Relay Chat), what is IRC, it's an old form of communiction betwenn internet users, but now a days, not so many ppl use it, only computer geeks (like me), and hackers use it, to communicate. for more info, go to http://www.irc.com
depends on what network you connect to!
JNRation
darko

Post by darko »

depends on what network you connect to!
first of all, please try to refrain from using one liners, for me i consider this a spam, and plz explain what do you mean, what depends on what network you connect to!, the number of people using the service, or the IRC Client???!!!!

Darko
Jeries

Post by Jeries »

Darko..
Stay Calm!!!
ok?
and second of all..
what have u didn't understand..!!
u said hacker and computer geeks (like ur self).. use it only..!!
so the network u use is that way.. don't speak generally.!!!
the network i use.. is chit-chatting network.. lovely and local for my country only..!!
JNRation
darko

Post by darko »

i know that the there's lots of networks out there, what i meant is not alot of people use it anymore, people are using less IRC, and more MSN, Yahoo, and AIM, and btw you can find a room to any topic you wanna discuss on searchirc.com