Reactivate my account PLEASE???

If there is anything for ultimate privacy such as reporting some bugs in the control panel script or such disscussions can be done here.

Note :: Remember, if a post is not of such ultimate privacy related then it must be posted in some other forum which is visible to the open public
4ran

Reactivate my account PLEASE???

Post by 4ran »

Hii,
my account has been out of servc since last week although i got the required 5% for the reactivation in the same day.. please adminz someone fix my account and make it ON..

and also,, i have problem when the cpanel .. please help me out!

4ran

Post by 4ran »

for god seek admin! please someone helpes me out and activate my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :S this is the worse thing happened to me ever since i joined the smokyhost :S !
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Send a PM to SHAdmin requesting re-activation.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
4ran

Post by 4ran »

Tails5 wrote:Send a PM to SHAdmin requesting re-activation.
i've sent millions of times and no1 reply me back :S !! what the hll is this !!!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

That's strange, I always get a response from SHAdmin, perhaps he was just too busy recently with this new theme's development, but it's done now, so try again, or wait for a reply.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

ran4...
I have looked into your site, and it seems that it has been suspended coz you have been hosting e-gold phishing website. You cannot use SmokyHosts Web services for illegal stuff, and so your website will not be reactivated.