Upgrade Request Again

You can post your upgrade requests out here.
Note :: You must strictly use this and only this forum to request for upgrades, PMs with upgrade requests will not be entertained
Gebbo

Upgrade Request Again

Post by Gebbo »

Hello ive noticed my previous upgrade request didnt get a reply so id like to request an upgrade from beginer to advance please.

Thanks..

.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

If you are not getting any response on here, try to send SHAdmin a little reminder. He is extremely busy and tries his best to get to everything he can all at the same time. Just send him a PM saying "Hello, I have opted for an upgrade from Beginners to Advanced and my post is on the proper forum segment. This is just a friendly little reminder." Give him at least 24 hours to respond to the PM and you should get notification that your package has been upgraded. If he does not respond within 24 Hours then there is something requesting his attention and cannot get to it at this time.

I'm sorry for the wait and appreciate your patience!
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Hi,
Sorry for the delay.

Your account has been upgraded to the advanced hosting package. 50 points have been deducted from your account for the setup.

**Thank you TheCrymsonLegends to take my place while i was away.