PSP OR WII

Talk, introduce or announce any new emerging technologies that have excited you.
noobian

Post by noobian »

cant wait for super smash bros. brawl as well =)

Gebbo

PSP or wii

Post by Gebbo »

im not gonna get the PS3 or Wii im gonna get the psp now and yeah ps 3 is too expensive
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

garfunkel

Post by garfunkel »

the ps3 interests me much more, i never was a mario or zelda fan, i relate more to gta and GT so for me, the ps3 is a better option. also it has the ability to run linux :)
anish

Post by anish »

I prefer psp.
garfunkel

Post by garfunkel »

haha just realised it was psp, not ps3 LOL!
anish

Post by anish »

I prefer PSP. Its cool.
iBye

Post by iBye »

Well, what do you prefer? It's 2 diffrent consoles, one is portable and one is stationary.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

I reccomend the Wii, Although some of the games are aimed at a younger audience they have some really good ones and the gameplay level on average is higher then the Psp
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!