What would you do if?

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I would take cyber technology and the wizdom to make space travel.. so I could get off this retched planet and live with the planet of females.. so I could populate and make my own offspring then they would all intermarry and would look like my future kid would having 4 arms and 1 leg, with a hand growing from the top of its head going around saying DURRRR IMMA WETERD IMMA WETERD!! Much like I do now.. muahahahah ( super power granted and caused the distruction of another planet! Mission Complete! )

WWUDI you were a EMH ( Emergency Medical Hologram ) on a starship called Voyager and you had 2 patients with the same problem dying at the same speed but only had time to save one person! Person 1: Harry Kim, shields operator and key crewman for your bridge!! And a great friend! or Person 2: a female ensign who just had her birthday that day, that you hardly knew and didn't quite have a key role on the ship??

God I seriously need to stop watching voyager!!

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Resol

Post by Resol »

Im happily married on this ship with the girls better looking room mate, so with the good of the ship in mind, i will save Harry Kim, also its his shout at the bar...... :lol:

WWUDI You discovered a lost society here on earth, who could grant every wish you desired and only asked that you cut an irraplacible limb from your body each time you made a wish. What would you wish for? And what part(s) of your body would you lose?
Gazza

Post by Gazza »

I wouldn't wish for anything :lol:

WWYDI the world was coming to an end and you could only save yourself and on other person? Who would you save?
Lisk

Post by Lisk »

I would save... touhg question :? mmm... my lover. We have to continue the human race, you know :wink:

WWYDI you were made to fight in the Unreal Tournament? :)
Gazza

Post by Gazza »

i'd leg it :lol:

WWYDI this host went down :shock:
philwill30

Post by philwill30 »

probably go back to xanga

WWYDI.... The Page of truth was taken from your lives forever and you could no longer be guided by the wise one there?
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

i'd try to figure out what the Page of Truth was and who the wise one was.....

what would you if your car got rammed into but by an incredible and very hot woman?
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
philwill30

Post by philwill30 »

The Page of Truth

I would ask her for her license and registration and then tell her I was a cop and to lean against the hood of her car and spread em. Of course I would stop short of physical contact, explain i was just foolin her, and hope that the cop knew it was her fault, cuz after all, it is a female driver....

WWYDI........you died?
notneo

Post by notneo »

HAunt you .
WWYDI you had a bug on your nose?
The speed of light is great but darkness is always just ahead of it .
queendst

Post by queendst »

I saw it on PC2! it is best game i have ever seen