The biggest online game on the WEB

jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

the game get really boring really fast and it not fun at all to play

iSTiFYeTi

Post by iSTiFYeTi »

thanx korsaan for this site but i prefer ogame (http://www.ogame.com)
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

I can't believe I didnt see any of the GPotato games mentioned. Flyff, Rappelz, Space Cowboy or Corum? There are some specialty objects that cost money, BUT I've been playing free for the past year on both Flyff and Rappelz and never needed to purchase from their stores.

http://www.gpotato.com
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

i was addicted to rs mi rsn is guy_76 have a look at mi stats i have been playin for 4 years now and i have only just quit
m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!
ag3nt

Post by ag3nt »

is this a browser game ? how to play , what is ur nick in game ? :S
New And Crazy Member Of SmokyHosts Community

By Ag3nt
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Oh for your information Runescape doesn't quite have anywhere near 9 Million players nor is it the largest played online game on the net. The high scores is 250,000 which many charactors from many people are on the thing plus twinks and other things. Many people will have around 5 - 6 characters each for banking and mules... which is against the TOS but who cares?

World of Warcraft is the LARGEST online game with more than 8,000,000 guarentee'd accounts which is much much different than having 10 low levels banking most your items on a free server.

World of Warcraft costs money to play but hell, it doesn't get no where as boring as Runescape and you don't have all that pathetic whining and complaining and noob calling... just get on play.. and have fun with other respectful players. Nothing to worry about.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
habbotroy

wow

Post by habbotroy »

runescape = sickest game eva
too bad in a n00b lol
anyway
TROY