MAS Y MAS MP3

notneo

Post by notneo »

dėkoti; būti dėkingam;
I think thats the entire verb or whatever . Okay english right . Thank you.

The speed of light is great but darkness is always just ahead of it .
Lisk

Post by Lisk »

I had no problem understanding his post with no spanish knowlege :)
btw I almost correctly translated that Lithuanian sentence: "Damn you that write in spanish and not in english. Go to hell!" :)
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

OK guys, now that is it. No more talking in any other language other than english in this community.

The views in this community are contributed by members coming from different countries in the world and i guess Engish is the only common language. As such no sense in participating in a community in a language which others cant understand.

I allow all you guys to host your own websites in any language you wish, but this smokyhosts.com community must always remain in ENGLISH.
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

SHadmin wrote:I allow all you guys to host your own websites in any language you wish, but this smokyhosts.com community must always remain in ENGLISH.
I'm traying to say for all, that this is english based forum, so all should spek in english.

Lisk, have u used any disctionary for translation ???
Notneo, "dėkoti; būti dėkingam;"it is the meaning of "thanks; thank you" Now you will be able to "speak" in lithuanian :D

Shadmin is right, no any other language than english, only english
I understand that this is english based formu, but some guys dont...
leeanvan

Post by leeanvan »

ok thanks man , i write in english jejejej :D :P , but in the form of say the words this the form o give the answer... :wink:
ANYKOF COMBO MOVIE
korsaan

thank you

Post by korsaan »

thank you