Internet

General discussion regarding computers can be carried out here.
Tcoo

Internet

Post by Tcoo »

How do I stop it from going slow I have 300KB modem

Envoxia

Virus?

Post by Envoxia »

You may want to try to run an anti-virus, it could be that? In all honestly the only thing I know to do is make sure you're not running multiple downloads/sites/etc. The more you're downloading and/or uploading and the same time, the slower it will move. But i'm sure you knew that already.
rwshthn

there is much thing for that

Post by rwshthn »

1- may you have virus in your pc download antevirus and delete the virus
2- may you have more program in your computer try to remove it
3- may you use bad vergan of windows try to change it
tdcool

Post by tdcool »

I would say upgrade to modern broadband! I'm running 8mb/s and it's still too slow, so I can't imagine the slow speeds you have.
tphilakone

Post by tphilakone »

rwshthn have a good suggestion pleas follow him :)
rwshthn

thank you

Post by rwshthn »

thank you
i love help
vinter

Post by vinter »

Another important point that usually goes unnoticed is keeping the cables straight. Everybody knows that data reaches us in zeros and ones. The zeros are nice roung shaped and pass through the narrow cables easily. However, the ones are pointed and get stuck at the bends. So keep your cables straight and your internet speed will increase magiclaly
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

vinter wrote:Another important point that usually goes unnoticed is keeping the cables straight. Everybody knows that data reaches us in zeros and ones. The zeros are nice roung shaped and pass through the narrow cables easily. However, the ones are pointed and get stuck at the bends. So keep your cables straight and your internet speed will increase magiclaly
lol im not really sure how u came about that conclusion but it gave me a good lough anyway