If only we could create a new generation!

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

daddygotech

If only we could create a new generation!

Post by daddygotech »

I wonder if we create a new generation youtube. I'll brief you guys more on it below:

Making a ajax youtube where the layout is pretty simple and users are allowed to download different formats for different programs like 'play station portable (.mp4/.mp3), DivX players, etc. Also, allowed to download in mp3 format with fast and reliable servers, giving you the best service. This is indeed a great idea.

Well, do give me your suggestions! :D

delivi

Post by delivi »

i think that the youtoube guys will update it to allow the usage of all the latest new video formats :)
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

You mean like download everything from bit torrent? Or like youtube but can download direct from the web itself?
Stam

Post by Stam »

Well youtube arent going to let you download from them directly for free, if anything eventually bring in something like itunes where you can download the video pay whatever price it is.
delivi

Post by delivi »

YouToube will definitely become a paid service once it gets even more popularity and new features are added.

Just like all Google services there will be a free limited service and a paid unlimited service :)
iBye

Post by iBye »

Dont you think its popular enough? Its the largest online video community and uses a lot of the bandwidth around the world.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Arman

It is a good idea

Post by Arman »

You can try it. All you need is to cover features youtube does not have. But that may be very expensive.
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

You can download videos from Youtube right now. There are several websites that allow you to do this. Therefore, people won't need this service since they can just use those websites. :\
delivi

Post by delivi »

there are several sites like YouTube like Revver, MetaCafe, VideoEGG, grouper, eyespot, vimeo, jumpout, ourmedia and vSocial
damen57

Post by damen57 »

I like it. Good idea, I'm suprised this hasnt been done before.