Trouble with smokyhosts (Urgent Admin Support Needed)

Is there anything that is confusing you, or that you are unable to understand? You can clarify here.
nwtassales

Trouble with smokyhosts (Urgent Admin Support Needed)

Post by nwtassales »

i was wondering if anyone has had this problem? oor if a admin could read this and please help

note. the reason why i am writing this on the forums is because i am being ignored by support

i brought a domain name for smoky hosts and they took the money out of my paypal account but they keep saying in my account i have not paid for it i have emailed support twice and they have not replied i feel like they have stole my money. I have brought domain names from other registers before and i have had no problems but the time i have spent waiting for smokyhosts has been to long and i would not recommend this site to anyone i would be more likely to warn them about smokyhosts. if the admins could make it up to me i would use smokyhosts again but right now i believe they are unprofessional

desbest

Post by desbest »

I have a domain reseller with you Smokyhosts, where you are the parent reseller, and one of my customers has had the same problem last week.

I've had a speak with Public Domain Registry and Reseller Club, and they say that the he problem is that you don't have enough funds in your parent domain reseller account.

I suppose you've already added some more, between the time between my post and the one above, as some domain names have gone through and been approved, but not all of them are.

So please can you add some more funds?
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Funds have been added and there are no domain orders in the queue at this moment!
desbest

Post by desbest »

Thanks for sorting this out.