Some hosting question...

Is there anything that is confusing you, or that you are unable to understand? You can clarify here.
sobkisu

Some hosting question...

Post by sobkisu »

Some question..

Is smokyhost Full free or not?

Can I increase my bandwidth and space later?

Can I make a file sharing website?

Can I make any types of website?

Can I make a forum?

Life is only one. so don't make it complex:)
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

I'll answer as most as I can if SHadmin allows me ,

Yes , SmokyHost is full free but you have to be active in forum
Can I increase my bandwidth and space later ?
no , unfortunately , I asked the same question , but you can upgrade to the higher package from lower one and the highest one is the PowerPackage (I have one) and you can get it because you have >100posts and >100 credits . But your activity must not get below 20 % at any time .
Can I make a file sharing website ?
I don't know but I think you can make any kind and this answers the next question
Can I make a forum ?
Yes , I made one , http://forum.alwahshnt.net ,
nice , right ?? but its Arabic , can you understand it ??
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

I understood everything ... But why I can't upgrade my account? :( Then... what I'll do my extra points ? :o My another question is how I'll get a domain? Is this offer over?
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

Alwahsh , Nice forum style.. But I could not understand your forum :D Its arabic :D You from KSA?
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

No , I'm not from KSA , I'm from Egypt .
thanks

well , your extra points can be used to get a domain as SmokyHosts makes competitions and offers all the time , you can see this link :
http://smokyhosts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13

there is many offers , good luck in them , you can ask for your host now from here :
http://smokyhosts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58

but you need to get your activity to 20 % , its still 15%

Good Luck
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
elve1989

Jiangxi Food and Drug Administration Problems river Jianweixiaoshi tablets are fake

Post by elve1989 »

in Guangdong sampling a "problem" of the river Jianweixiaoshi film finally found the official results. Yesterday, the "Daily Economic News" learned, Jiangxi Food and Drug Administration Drug Inspection Bureau took notes yesterday in Maoming City, Guangdong Provincial Institute for Drug Control of the batch samples tested, verified after identification confirmed as counterfeit drugs, and to Guangdong Provincial Food and Drug Administration issued a formal verification of the replies to the unqualified medicines. overview of the latest news here: China military facelift digital camouflage some of the world's leading technology has been (temporarily missing figure) on the 29th listed company at night announcement ten institutions: two types of shares into the main counter-attack into a new richest man, Huang Guangyu Wang Chuanfu Pioneer only before entering the United States 20 China PVC implementation of the five-year anti-dumping Wang Shi: the amount of decline in value of the property market will continue to rise after the National Unicom 3G10 on Telephone Number 1, the basic package in the first 9 files only refer to the base 1 trillion leveraged funds will be unfrozen