Free Hosting Question

Is there anything that is confusing you, or that you are unable to understand? You can clarify here.
caiba

Free Hosting Question

Post by caiba »

Why can't my Free Hosting open? The manager helps me to look. Thanks.

Address : http://caiba.thesmokylounge.com

Many days have been unable to open, help me trouble administrator ,。

caiba

Post by caiba »

Why can't my Free Hosting open? The manager helps me to look. Thanks.

Address : http://caiba.thesmokylounge.com

Many days have been unable to open, help me trouble administrator ,。
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

I am perfectly able to access your website!! Please check again.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Woah... I wasn't expecting to see that. Anyway, yes, I can load that address; it is a orange themed bulletin board.
caiba

Post by caiba »

Can't show the web page
You is seeking and can't use at the page front that check. The website may meet to support the problem, or you need to adjust your browser establishes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please the trial below operation:

Single shot BreakButton, or soon afterward heavy try.

If you have inputed the address of that web page in the column of address, please confirm its put together to write the exactitude.

Toing check your network links, pleasing the single shotToolMenu, then single shotThe options of Internet.AtConjunctionOn the options card, single shotEstablish. Establish must in accordance with your bureau area net( LAN) managing person or Internet service supplier( ISP)ses provide of.
Looking into your Internet conjunction establishes whether the exactitude is examined.You may establish to let the Microsoft Windows check your website to combine the auto discoverses network conjunction establishing.( if your network the managing person has been in use this establishes)
Single shotToolMenu, then single shotThe options of Internet.
AtConjunctionOn the options card, single shotThe LAN establishes.
ChoiceThe automatic examination establishes, then single shotCertain.
It is some to stands to order to request 128- the conjunction safety of.Single shotHelpMenu, then single shotConcerning Internet Explorer Can look into your a safe strength for installing.
If you want to visit the some safety stands to order, pleasing insure your safety establishes and can support.Please the single shotToolMenu, then single shotThe options of Internet.On the " high class" options card, roll over the " safety" part, indirect election SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0 establish.
Single shotTop one stepButton, try the other chain connect.

Can not find server or the mistake of DNSs
Internet Explorer
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Hey, this error seems to be exclusively at your end and you will have to resolve it on your own!
caiba

Post by caiba »

Is connected to the caiba.thesmokylounge.com, port 21 (# 1) judgement for the host: 67.227.134.121 Error: connect overtime are connected to the caiba.thesmokylounge.com, port 21 (# 1) judgement for the host: 67.227.134.121 wrong : Connect overtime
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Try to use the hostname ftp.caiba.thesmokylounge.com to connect on port 21 for ftp and let me know.
caiba

Post by caiba »

Is connected to the ftp.caiba.thesmokylounge.com, port 21 (# 1) judgement for the host: 67.227.134.121 Error: connect overtime
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Caiba, i cannot understand what you are conveying.