I am an arabic man

Is there anything that is confusing you, or that you are unable to understand? You can clarify here.
wassef

I am an arabic man

Post by wassef »

thank you
I am an arabic man
and this site is very good

plz........
how can I host my cpanel and site?
I want easy reply plz..
my english is not good but not bad.

iBye

Post by iBye »

Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
delivi

Post by delivi »

hi wassef welcome to SmokyHosts hope you'll enjoy being here and get a free hosting :)
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Just get 25 points on the forums. Post in "Hosting Requests". In the "New Requests" sub-forum asking for an account, and make sure to keep 10% activity in the forums.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
suskes

Post by suskes »

hello arabicman , same with me , send 10 posting bro , n you can starts with beginner hosting
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

I am arab too let me explain in arabic plz

يجب أن تجمع نقاط عن طريق الكتابة فى المنتدى ثم اطلب الاستضافة
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I have to say that the Arabic Writing has to be the coolest writing I've ever seen. I'd love to learn it :P

On a scale from 1 - 10 was Arabic easier to learn than English?
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:I have to say that the Arabic Writing has to be the coolest writing I've ever seen. I'd love to learn it :P

On a scale from 1 - 10 was Arabic easier to learn than English?
For Arabs I think Arabic is easy to speak , but I don't know for foreigners if it's easy or not .
The problem is that arabic Grammar "نحو" is so large because arabic language has lots of secrets , that's why literature is great too . But I think for non-english and non-arab people , English would be easier to learn because it's grammar is easier .
btw : something makes some people think that arabic is hard because of the .... what do you call them ?? like signals on the letters which tells you how to pronounce it but I beleive it's really easy . But learning Arabic would make reading Arabic books more interesting , especially if you get the secrets behind the words .

I think I have spoken too much :D

To end my post I'll write here a text from the Holy QURAN , I think it would make you love the language more and more .

"وَرَبَطْنَا عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ إِذْ قَامُوا فَقَالُوا رَبُّنَا رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ لَنْ نَدْعُوَ مِنْ دُونِهِ إِلَٰهًا ۖ لَقَدْ قُلْنَا إِذًا شَطَطًا"

Here is a website I found by google to learn Arabic (I didn't test it myself but it looks usefull)
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D