Calculate Activity?

Is there anything that is confusing you, or that you are unable to understand? You can clarify here.
Niaoson

Calculate Activity?

Post by Niaoson »

How do you actually do that? Tried searching but it didn't tell me what I needed to know

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

As far as I know, 3 things count towards it each day, visiting, your first post in the day, and your second post in the day..
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

If you are active in the forums i think it shouldn't matter does it?

I once was curious about the calculations too.. but gave up searching for an answer.
iBye

Post by iBye »

Post some posts everyday and you'll keep the required activity
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
rudrawadi

Post by rudrawadi »

You Make More Post And the growth will be down
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

During the period of a month you can post a minimum of 60ish times which is twice a day because visiting the forums hits the first part of earning your possible activity.

If you post 2 times everyday for the entire month you should make nearly 100% as I am not sure if it is 100% possible but that is in theory.

Posting anymore than twice a day will not add to your activity ( well it shouldn't anyway ) and when you stop posting sometimes you can lose activity pretty quickly or pretty slowly depending on your activity level and how many days you have actually posted throughout the month.

Hope this is right and I hope it helps, because as usual I am normally wrong but according to what I have seen with it it is quite that way.

Getting 15% activity is rather very easy to do and maintain, I have 77% currently but I am usually posting and on everyday.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
rudrawadi

Post by rudrawadi »

make more posts and watch growing