ask about free domain

Is there anything that is confusing you, or that you are unable to understand? You can clarify here.
annamarie

ask about free domain

Post by annamarie »

heloo...

i not realize that i already using my free domain almost 1 year (thank you for smokyhosts for their GREAT service) :)

i just wanna ask, is there any way to get free renewal for my free domain, coz my domain will expired on 1 january 2008, and right now i dont have money for renew it :(

admin can u help me ?

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Currently there are no ways to renew a domain for free, although as long as you have the points there is no limit to how many domains you can register as long as you constantly keep earning the points to do so.

I will make a suggestion giving options for people to renew domains for a cost of points but as of now I am sorry. If you want to earn enough points to register a new domain How-To's are usually a good way as long as they contain good directions on how to do something. Maybe by the time your domain expires there will be a way but I wouldn't bank on it.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
antnzdotcom

Post by antnzdotcom »

A quick tip. You can get your friends domain names which you will have for free and sell them to them for a tidy profit!
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

antnzdotcom wrote:A quick tip. You can get your friends domain names which you will have for free and sell them to them for a tidy profit!
i dont think that is allowed
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

thecobra wrote:i dont think that is allowed
Hehe!

Ofcourse that is allowed!!
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

SHAdmin wrote:Hehe!

Ofcourse that is allowed!!
oh

do you mean i could sell my website and domain?
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

thecobra wrote:oh

do you mean i could sell my website and domain?
At SmokyHosts, i always believe in not keeping anything hidden. Infact this is the reason, that even after getting a free domain name also i dont force anybody that they must host the domain on SmokyHosts servers! You are the true owner of your free domain, and are free to do whatever a domain owner can do with his/her domain name including hosting it on any other server, presenting it to somebody, selling it, transfering it to some other registrar and whatever else you can possibly think and do.

However, as far as your website is concerned, you can sell your website, but not the host space. You are only leasing the space and not owning it, so you are not the authority to sell it either.
Thanuja

Post by Thanuja »

Dont trust Free domain . why cant you make use of this site ? recently i got the domain making use of this site it provides at cheap cost & very good in service ..make use of it & gain solution
Thanuja

Post by Thanuja »

Dont trust Free domain . why cant you make use of this site http://www.thewebpole.com/twp/domain-name-search/ ? recently i got the domain making use of this site it provides at cheap cost & very good in service ..make use of it & gain solution