SSL Certificate

Is there anything that is confusing you, or that you are unable to understand? You can clarify here.
Tails5

SSL Certificate

Post by Tails5 »

I generated an SSL Certificate, and I'm wondering how I download it to sign things like emails.

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

To use a ssl certificate, you need a dedicated IP address. And you cannot get a dedicated IP address feature under free hosting package.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Okay, what's the cheapest paid hosting package? And can I pay by mail?
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

The cheapes paid hosting package will cost you $4.99 "The Beginers Resellers Package". You can get all the required details regarding the package at http://www.smokyhosts.com/reseller-hosting/

You can pay by paypal, credit card or by e-gold. What do you mean by paying by mail?
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

SHAdmin wrote:What do you mean by paying by mail?
I think that he means snail-mail. (Like regular letters.)
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Well i can take mail payments but only if you can wait long enough for the cheques to get cleared.
ghdgood6gv

Post by ghdgood6gv »

[quote=""][/QUOTE]
What is the process to buying something on this website? I don’t speak German and I live in the United States. I’m not sure how to convert money or anything.