nulled scripts

Is there anything that is confusing you, or that you are unable to understand? You can clarify here.
gdi

nulled scripts

Post by gdi »

just want to know
can I install nulled scripts?

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

What exactly do you mean by nulled scripts?
Shahul

Post by Shahul »

Dear Admin ,

I think he meant that can he install nulled vbulletin or anyother script in the host he get from this offer :D
rite ? @ gdi
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Exactly, i didnt understand what do you mean by 'nulled scripts'?
bilalghouri

Post by bilalghouri »

nulled scripts are not just scripts..
umm...if u didnt buy this vbulletin which you are using..so it would be called nulled...
Shahul

Post by Shahul »

Dear Sh Admin ,

Nulled means makes it illegal .For example 'X' bought a vbulletin license and he cracked it made it illegal and shared with so many people. Here he nulled the script.
Now their is so many sites who gives (warez Sites ) nulled scipts.And here gdi ask whether he can install those nulled scrpits in the host we offer for them.
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

He is right most of the time these scripts are ok but if you got your script from hacker it might contain a malicious peice of code that will reveal everything to him
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

This is illegal so it is not allowed in any host, also in this one. So i can say: GDI you are not allowed to install nulled, cracked or whatever software, that you didnt bought (i'm talking about shareware soft)
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

gdi wrote:just want to know
can I install nulled scripts?
As answered clearly by Lixas, you are not permitted to install nulled scripts on the SmokyHosts servers.