Account - Please Help

Is there anything that is confusing you, or that you are unable to understand? You can clarify here.
gamez93

Account - Please Help

Post by gamez93 »

Ok I posted this elsewhere but I think I will get an answer quciker if I post it here...

Ok hey I have a Advanced Plan which isn't bad, but now I have settled here I am in great need of about 20 or so E-mail Accounts, and no this is not to spam but it is because I run a magazine http://www.gmtech.invisionplus.net/ - and the staff if growing so I want everyone to have a email at my domain for readers to easily contact, and so we look professional.

I really want to meet you guys half way, so rather than 100post for those stuff maybe 60post or so for the extra email accounts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also about getting a .info domain, I have some questions...

Were will it be regiseterd? (name cheap, goodaddy etc) - Also how much will it cost me if I was to pay to renew it? (at the place its registerd (£))
Do I need another 300points to register it for the next year.

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

At the moment custom package upgrade requests are not accepted.
iBye

Post by iBye »

The domain is from here, Smokyhosts i think. You can purchase 1 year, then you have to pay with real money.

I think, not sure.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

why custom package upgrade requests are not accepted?
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Gyanu wrote:why custom package upgrade requests are not accepted?
That is because custom package upgrades are currently a feature of only the paid (reseller) hosting accounts.
Thanuja

Post by Thanuja »

good sharing .......................................................