Some questions I need to know

Is there anything that is confusing you, or that you are unable to understand? You can clarify here.
joseph

Some questions I need to know

Post by joseph »

1. Do we still need to continue posting after we get 30 posts for the free hosting package?
2. Who should I contact to if I want to request for hosting?
3. Since when did smokyhost.com started?
4. Reliable?
5. Where do I post to get points? I posted some in the forums but didn't get any points?

Thanks. :)

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

1. Yes, you still need to post after you get 30 posts for free hosting package. However it will be only to keep you active in the forums. So something around 10 posts a month to show your activity to be around 5% (for advanced hosting packages).

2. You must post your request for hosting in the "New Requests" section.

3. Smokyhosts.com was started on the 18th of December 2004

4. You can go through the forums, search through google and/or ask the other members of the forums, and you will know how reliable smokyhosts.com hosting is.

5. To get points, follow the guidlines as given in the "Important :: Read before you use the forums".
joseph

Post by joseph »

Thanks SHAdmin,

I've been looking around the forums reading the ToS and forum rules... trying to see whether there are any language restrictions for free hosting?

-Joseph
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

There are no language restrictions.

Your site can be in any language, but you must participate only in english here on the smokyhosts forums.
emtionmk

thanks

Post by emtionmk »

SHAdmin wrote:1. Yes, you still need to post after you get 30 posts for free hosting package. However it will be only to keep you active in the forums. So something around 10 posts a month to show your activity to be around 5% (for advanced hosting packages).

4. You can go through the forums, search through google and/or ask the other members of the forums, and you will know how reliable smokyhosts.com hosting is.

5. To get points, follow the guidlines as given in the "Important :: Read before you use the forums".
thanks SHAdmin, now i learn some about the free host.
Zeqya

Post by Zeqya »

SHAdmin wrote:1. Yes, you still need to post after you get 30 posts for free hosting package. However it will be only to keep you active in the forums. So something around 10 posts a month to show your activity to be around 5% (for advanced hosting packages).

Hey SHAdmin You Said For Advanced Hosting Packages Here 5% ActivityAtThat Post You Made You Said 10% Activity And I Think You Need 30 Posts A Month To Hold Your Advance Package Alive Right?And You Can Easy See When Smokyhosts Started Cause It Start Then Need An Admin At The Same Time Just Look When The Admin Joined Date To Know,And SHAdmin Got 100% Longevity So He Had His Account At The Same Date Right?
Want A Nice Website With A Forum
Dont **** Unless You Want To Die If You're Already Dead Then Ok
Wanna Make Colors Too?BBcode
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

The requirements as given at http://www.smokyhosts.com/forums/announcement.php?f=58 are the valid ones. Guess i made a mistake there by telling 5% activity is needed for Advanced package. You actually need 5% for Beginers and 10% activity for Advanced package owners.

Yes, the day i joined the forums is the day Smokyhosts was established.