Playing games using your brain

Talk, introduce or announce any new emerging technologies that have excited you.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

By using our brain to play a game it would greatly reduce the lag in which your brain concieves and puts through to finally be acted upon by your hands. Great gamers would become almost impossible to beat and even moderately decent players will jump up in their gaming ability.

Unfortunately we do constantly think about many things which we would not actually do, so it could cause very undesireable results in the end process. This is another reason why robots should never have feelings, because eventually they will over write their programming to something that better suits their "feelings."

It would be fun to emerse in a came completely though your mind like the matrix, but I think it would result in a very bad ending.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
panakj

Post by panakj »

well i heard in news that a scientist from US creating a cap that if someone wears it can help you develop your brain cells, and can help you remind things more faster and easy way, and it is also said that this cap will come soon.
0haris0

Post by 0haris0 »

i dont like puzzle games :(
I like games like Age of Empires etc