Teleportation:The future is gonna be so cool !!

Talk, introduce or announce any new emerging technologies that have excited you.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Well first of all the only way to teleport anywhere is to have one device at each end which would basically dial in to one another. The only way you could get to where you want to go is to have the number in which the device on the receiving end of your particals would be.

These locations would also have a user code which you would have to enter, it would basically have the same features as a Brink's Security System but like everything else it is hackable.

Tails5 you go to an Airport to take the classes for your license. You end up paying anywhere between $25,000 to $60,000 USD for them due to the cost of renting the helicopters. Once you have your license you could rent helicopters from just about any Airport which allows them to be rented because purchasing a helicopter would be very costly and not many people can afford to do that. Although after 10 years of flying you could possibly make a 6 digit income easily with the proper job.

TheTarget with the government controlling almost every aspect of society it is hard to ever tell what privledges they have in which we do not. Security systems for the homes will probably never be as good as the ones for the government due to security risks. Gasoline powered cars will probably never become overrun with any other source of energy driven cars due to the large number of government officials who hold oil rights or companies. Greedy, money driven individuals run this country and they find it pointless to give the rest of the world's population the same benefits in which they have because they think they are better than us. This county as in the USA, we probably control everything because somewhere a long time ago one moron decided we were going to be the backbone of this world. When we get the ability to travel into space for pleasure instead of experimental things the majority of the population will probably still have to wait many years to ever have that pleasure. Technology is good but I think this world needs another secret organization which will keep the USA in check, although no one can ever keep everyone in check because then they wouldn't be kept in check. But this world has already messed up, freedom has gone out the window and the people are constantly trampled on because those who have power abuse it. It's seriously a shame as to what this world has become, wish there was something to change it.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

To a stage technology that allows teleportations, would there be no technology regulates it? Nobody wants to do things wrongly, nobody wants to risk his reputation/life (i'm not talking about other people's life here, when you got power, 90% of what you are thinking is yourself) while making the wrong decision. Face it, when things are done, they are done, no one is going to make it better because of the fear of 'what ifs'.

Every revolution comes sacrifices, that we can never change. But to prevent casualties, we must "control changes", slow down, one phase settled the other phase starts.

When power is abused, what is the first reaction from authorities? point fingers, not settle the problem. There are many facts that people hate to hear, and sadly this is one of them.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

O.O! But that wouldnt happen if you could only teleport to public places, or a place you had permission to go.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

You would only regulate it as to how normal things are regulated today such as clearance codes. No one would be able to get anywhere they do not want to go but if two people share a single portal then they could both go to the same place with no regulation as to when or where it would happen.

Public Portals would be placed to get one person where they need to go but I seriously think this would be a downfall instead of a good thing.

People would get lazier buying tiny portals built into the fridge so they can sit in front of the tv and easily get a beer. People would become fat by no real exercise even the walk to the car is more than most people get in a day. There should be weight limits to these things so people would be forced to get into shape before taking the advantages of a quicker method to the places they need to go. What do you all think?
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

O.o never thought of the health implications. Could be bad if you put it that way... so yeah, weight limitations on teleportation. 'cept if you have a real problem that causes it, then you'd get something like a little card to swipe to tell the machine you were aloud to bypass the limit.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Gebbo

teleportation

Post by Gebbo »

Yeah teleportation is risky imagine if you teleport with your pet and the atoms get mixed up and you have part rat part human or summit like tht..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Gebbo... teleporting with your pet wouldn't make you half human half rat... unless you have a pet rat... Do you have a pet rat?
TheCrymsonLegends

Gebbo wrote:Yeah teleportation is risky imagine if you teleport with your pet and the atoms get mixed up and you have part rat part human or summit like tht..
That would be sooo awesome. I would have to teleport with a tiger and an Eagle or something with cool wings just praying for a mix up in the reconstruction phase.
Tails5 wrote:Gebbo... teleporting with your pet wouldn't make you half human half rat... unless you have a pet rat... Do you have a pet rat?
LoL, yeah there are a great deal of people who have a pet rat but even if you have a cat and that rat is in the inside of your kitty's belly it could theoretically happen. I would love to have a pet chipmunk but taming them things isn't as easy as one would think.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I have a kitty, but we don't have rats for it to eat :p
TheCrymsonLegends

You never know your kitty may be catching the Mice/Rats so you never really know until you smell something funny coming out of somewhere you don't normally go, like a filled closet or something. Cats are known for catching things and leaving half of it laying somewhere.