OFFICE 2003 problem

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
rudrawadi

OFFICE 2003 problem

Post by rudrawadi »

i bougth office 2003 cd and istalled in my old pc but by accidently the cd was broken then i copied the MS office file from the installed drive and burnt to cd and i copied that burnt files to new PC when i started that it showed that you pc is not configured to start it
now what shall i do?

ArunNayak

Post by ArunNayak »

This message indicates that some of the windows files has been loaded..might be they are creating the problem..so first go to ur system drive then go to ur programm file then delete the office folder and try to reinstall office again..
Gebbo

Office

Post by Gebbo »

rudrawadi wrote:i bougth office 2003 cd and istalled in my old pc but by accidently the cd was broken then i copied the MS office file from the installed drive and burnt to cd and i copied that burnt files to new PC when i started that it showed that you pc is not configured to start it
now what shall i do?
Sounds like you might have missed copying some files although sometimes copying the installed file from one PC to another does not work if that what you tried.
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................