What is your Web Proxy policy? {if any}

If there is anything for ultimate privacy such as reporting some bugs in the control panel script or such disscussions can be done here.

Note :: Remember, if a post is not of such ultimate privacy related then it must be posted in some other forum which is visible to the open public
Jason

What is your Web Proxy policy? {if any}

Post by Jason »

Hello,
I'm looking to setup a Web Proxy because at College they have blocked numerous of website that I wish to access :p So anyway, I wondered if you had any regulations against setting one up?
...all help appreciated.

iBye

Post by iBye »

I dont think they got any policy against that, but there are alot of sites offering this service already, use one of them.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Jason

Post by Jason »

iBye wrote:I dont think they got any policy against that, but there are alot of sites offering this service already, use one of them.
I would but they're useless; they are either blocked or will get blocked soon. If they aren't blocked or haven't blocked they're useless because I cannot log into things.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Guys, hosting open proxy websites is not permitted as eventually this leads to misuse and finally blacklisting of the IP address.