Running a CS-server

If there is anything for ultimate privacy such as reporting some bugs in the control panel script or such disscussions can be done here.

Note :: Remember, if a post is not of such ultimate privacy related then it must be posted in some other forum which is visible to the open public
iBye

Running a CS-server

Post by iBye »

I read that you could run a CS-server on a webhotel, and im wonder if its possible to do this with Smokyhosts? If yes, how?

Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
bannerbiz

Post by bannerbiz »

i don't know if you can do that ...but i'm in ...
..i whant to run my my own cs serer..

..i think that you must install de game on the server ..or something..
BannerBiz Exchange Network

New promoting forum.. http://www.bannerbiz.info/forum -> place your ads in your signaure(html- adsence,adbrie,obeus etc.). More posts more impressions/****'s you get to your ads..
iBye

Post by iBye »

Yeah, so do i. Would be really cool :)
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

If there is enough demand for gaming servers, then SmokyHosts will be more than pleased to offer these services.

All those who are interested can contact me via PM for the costs involved for such services which ofcourse cannot be offered free of cost!!
iBye

Post by iBye »

Okay, thanks. I will think about it.
delivi

Post by delivi »

CS Servers undergo heavy traffic and conume a huge bandwidth, if SHAdmin allows you to have a CS server hosted for free then it will affect all the other memebrs of smoky hosts who have the free hosting here. So this service cannot be offered free.

But when you pay you get special bandwidth and even hosted in a more stable server.