Forum Game Rules

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.

Do you agree with these rules?

No, are you out of your mind?
63%
13%
13%
13%

Total votes: 8
TheCrymsonLegends

Forum Game Rules

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

NOTE: DO NOT POST IN THIS SECTION!! POST IS ONLY OPEN FOR THE POLL!

If you do not already know Forum Games were created to spam up through the post ranks without Technically Spamming. If you do not know what the term spam means it is any post with absolutely nothing to back it up. Normally you would post in order to converse amongst someone else but in these games there is not real reason behind them.

Now at one time the last Moderator of this section did make any Forum Game a bad no-no. Meaning he did not like them and would not accept them being on this section.

I, myself, liked the forum games as long as they stayed fun and exciting. So I am going to implement a few rules for forum games to keep them interesting and keep what looks like spam out of the forums.

Rules:

1. Please wait for AT LEAST 2 posts after yours before you post again. Do not go back and forth with the same person over and over again... It's spam and I dislike it.

2. Once games hit 5 pages and I notice them, I will check it to make sure it is interesting. Once the posts have become dull and just there to be there then I will close the game.

3. If anyone does not follow the first rule I will close the game automatically. People will not be mad at me for it would not be my fault for the rule being broken.

4. Once a game is closed, DO NOT bring it back up in another post. Keep each new forum game fresh and exciting.

That is all I can think of for now, I would REALLY hate to close them down entirely because even SHAdmin likes to dab in them every now and again, because it's fun.

Now for any other posts: Do not continue posting in a thread once your part of the conversation is over. If you drag on a topic JUST to get another post in or JUST to keep it open I will lock the thread.

I go through every now and again to check any and all posts that are AT LEAST six months old. I DO NOT want to see someone posting in a thread that has not been posted in for 4 or 5 months. Chances are the people from that post may not even still be here, so it was a dead topic then it should stay that way.

I do understand the rules I implement are somewhat straight forward but I am trying to ensure my sections of Smokyhosts stay lively and fun for people to enjoy. So if you have any problems with these rules please Private Message me to discuss them. If you can give me a 100% good enough reason to pull any of them down, then I will give it a shot. But due to the past Forum Games getting out of hand (*I'll admit I did use them to rack up the points back when SH was Point Based, which is how I know exactly what they are for.*) I must do this.

If someone does not post in the Forum Games and you just posted right before the last one... Do not post again! Let it die, because it was going to anyway.

P.S. Forum Games are like "You are banned because..." It's a spam game, which I won't mind leaving on the forums as long as rules are followed. All previous posts will of course be null and void of this rule as it starts now. Trust me I may not have a ton of activity... but I'm always watching.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
tuvw978

DOES YOUR CAT OWN YOU

Post by tuvw978 »

See how many yes answers apply to you. ? Do you select your friends based on how well your cats like them?? Does your desire to collect cats intensify during times of stress?? Do you buy more than 50 pounds of cat litter a month?? Do you think it?s cute when your cat swings on your **** or **** your butter?? Do you admit to non-cat owners how many cats you really have?? Do you sleep in the same position all night because it annoys your cats when you move?? Do you kiss your cat on the whiskers?? Do you feed your cat tidbits from the table with your fork?? Does your cat sleep on your head?? Do you like it?? Do you have more than four opened but rejected cans of cat food in the refrigerator?? Do you watch bad TV because the cat is sleeping on the remote?? Will you stand at the open door indefinitely in the freezing rain while your cat sniffs the door, deciding whether to go out or come in?? Would you rather spend a night at home with your cat than go out on a bad date?? Do you put off making the bed until the cat gets up?? Do you give your cat presents and a stocking at Christmas?