Graphics Artist Needed -- Apply Within

All the graphics design related talk can be done here.
TheCrymsonLegends

Graphics Artist Needed -- Apply Within

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I'm currently looking for a Graphics Artist to help aid in the future of my website.

Needs:
- 36 Rank Images / 50 Total
- 19 Emblems (Magic Like Things that allow people extra points when leveling.)
- Bouncing Betty (A Land Mine)
- 3 Specialty Charms (Auto Power Rates, Extra Power Rates, Karma Charm)
- 10 Regular Charms / No Limit (Dogs, Cars, Flowers, Gems, Zodiac Signs, mostly Animated.)
- 10 Presents / No Limit (Non Animated Items, lower quality... nothing special)

Options:
The website is still in it's Alpha Stages where I am working on the code to launch the site in Beta. Beta will need the smaller quantity of images to be able to function properly, and allow Beta Testers to get a real feel for the website.
That being said, there is currently no payment options available at this moment. Payment options at a later date, depending on succession of the website can vary. I could either pay per image at an agreed upon rate, or I could pay a Salary depending on how many images are put out in a given month.
As for the Graphics Artist the Charm Images would change relatively often, maybe once a month. That would require 12 to 15 new images put out per month. Limited Edition Charms would last anywhere from 1 week, to 2 weeks, up to a month depending on popularity. I'm looking at 4 - 8 Limited Edition Charms at a given moment, so new ones would have to be created. The job isn't a 100% guarantee on how much you would get per month, so payment per image may be a better alternative.
If you are looking for a way to make money with your graphics skills, please either send me a PM, or leave a Post with some evidence of your work. I'm only looking for Graphics Artists, not Web Graphics, so I need someone who can create objects in whatever graphics program you use.
Once the website launches Beta, there will be a better feel for how successful the website could be. This isn't the best course of option, and you are taking a risk providing any images to the website. There is a chance the website could flop, but I am feeling confident that it has a chance of success.
This would be a great opportunity for any Graphics Artist if the website is a success, you get to make money with your skills. Thank you for your interest!

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Now I am looking for a Vector Artist to turn Hand Drawn designs into Vector Images. This will be a paid job, please send me a PM with some IM either Yahoo or MSN, and I will get to you as soon as I can.

Thank you.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
logon68

Post by logon68 »

Now I am looking for a Vector Artist to turn Hand Drawn designs into Vector Images.